- HOME >
- Flow Sensors
Aleph Flow Sensors
- By use of a resin case and a reed switch detection element, we have produced a flow sensor which is extremely simple, compact, lightweight and economical.
- Due to the use of a reed switch, the flow sensor offers a long life and excellent environmental characteristics. There is virtually no damage caused by frequent and excessive switching and secular change. It is possible to detect accurately the amount of flowing liquid over a long period.
- Due to utilizing a built-in thermistor, it is possible to detect temperature and liquid flow at the same time (optional). Since it complies with food and hygiene regulations, it is suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Control of circulating chilled water in machine.
- Control of various amounts of flowing liquid in a small-scale process.
- Detection of amount of flowing liquid in a pump, hot water and warm water supplies.
|ON Point||1.0 ±0.4 l/min.||2.0 ±0.5 l/min.||3.0 ±0.5 l/min.|
|OFF Point||0.7 ±0.4 l/min.||1.5 ±0.5
|2.4 ±0.5 l/min.|
|Withstanding Pressure||8 kgf/cm2|
|Pressure Loss||When 1 l / min. : under 4.9kPa (0.05kgf /cm2), When 5l /min :under 29.4kPa(0.3kgf/cm2)
|Maximum Contact Rating||5 W|
|Maximum Switching Voltage||100 V|
|Maximum Switching Current||0.25 A|
|Contact Withstand Voltage||250 V|
|Contact Resistance||0.2Ω max.|
|Temperature Range||-10 to +70°C|
|Applicable Liquid||Water, propylene glycol, ethylene glycol and oils*|
|Materials||Case: PP, 6 Nylon; Spring: SUS; Float: PP, 6 Nylon|
|Quantity of flowing liquid detected||Can be set within the range of 1 to 3 litre / min.|
* Note: When using oil, the material sometimes needs to be changed depending upon the kind of oil. Therefore, please contact us.